The Engaging Leader Program is a powerful one-day leadership program bringing together the latest developments in Neuroscience, Human Motivation and Emotional Intelligence to help leaders enhance levels of motivation, commitment and engagement in their teams. This program has been designed to help leaders enhance levels of motivation, commitment and engagement in their team. During the program they will be provided their Genos Emotionally Intelligent Leadership Assessment Feedback Report, a Development Tips workbook, and expert led debrief and action planning methodologies to help leaders leverage strengths and address development opportunities.
Classroom based: Full day (or two 1/2 day sessions)
- Discuss what employee engagement is, how it’s typically measured and why it’s important to organizational performance,
- Examine feedback on engaging leadership competencies and determine leadership behaviors you could demonstrate to enhance staff motivation and engagement, and
- Practice applying models and techniques for enhancing individual staff motivation and engagement at work.
- Understanding employee engagement and why it’s important to organizational performance
- Insight, feedback and know-how on leadership competencies that motivate and engage people
- A model, process and techniques for enhancing individual staff motivation and engagement at work.
The Genos Emotionally Intelligent Leadership 180o Assessment