Who We Are
Great Lakes Profiles, Inc. was founded in 1991 on the belief that an organization’s philosophies are its underpinnings. We believe they are the principles that form its personality and culture. The following is the particular system of principles and beliefs that define Great Lakes Profiles.
- Value and respect our employees, partners, customers, and suppliers
- Provide value and satisfaction to our customers
- Communicate freely; listen to our partners’ goals and help them succeed
- Base rewards on performance; give credit for accomplishments
- Be driven by a long-range plan
- Earn a reasonable profit
- Give, give, give in order to get
- Invest in the future
- Continuously improve
- Maintain good relations with the public and the communities in which we live and work
- Support financially those activities designed to improve our communities
- Participate in professional and community activities/programs
What We Do
We provide assessment products, coaching, leadership development, team development, and training programs which helps organizations build and develop an outstanding workforce.
We provide simple, flexible, and durable solutions to people issues through the use of world-class assessment products, coaching methodologies, and training materials which are leaders in quality, performance, technology, and value that serve the needs of individuals, businesses, and organizations.