Everything DiSC Workplace® combines facilitated classroom training with online pre-work and follow-up tools, thereby creating a personalized learning experience which helps participants understand and appreciate the different priorities, preferences, and values each individual brings to the workplace as well as how they can learn to adapt to the style of others.
Classroom based: Three 90 minute modules in a half-day session
- Discover their own DiSC® style: recognize the priorities, motivators, and stress triggers that shape their workplace experience
- Explore other styles: understand the differences and similarities among the DiSC styles
- Identify strategies to make more meaningful connections with colleagues of various styles and work more effectively to reduce tension, solve problems, and contribute positively to their organizations
- A better understanding of one’s self and those with whom you work
- A discovery of the similarities and differences among the DiSC styles
Everything DiSC Workplace® Profile