Each of our six Everything DiSC assessments provides in-depth information including tips, strategies, and action plans to help learners become more effective in the workplace. The six core assessments are:
- Workplace – Is a broad-based assessment and it’s appropriate for anyone in an organization to take regardless of role. People learn their DiSC styles, understand others’ styles, and learn how to work effectively together.
- Work of Leaders – Splits the work of leaders into 3 categories: Vision, Alignment, and Execution. Using the self-ratings of 18 different traits, participants are taught why some leadership behaviors come naturally to them and others require more deliberate effort.
- Sales – Helps sales people or people in customer facing roles understand their sales style, how to read customers’ buying styles, and then adapt their style to meet a customer’s needs.
- Management – Designed to help managers understand their management styles, learn how to read the styles of the people they manage, and adapt their styles to manage more effectively.
- Productive Conflict – Designed to help people reflect on how they react in conflict situations, understand the automatic thoughts that trigger destructive conflict, and learn to reframe those thoughts to create a productive response.
- 363 For Leaders – Combines DiSC with a 360 assessment and includes selectable comments for the raters rather than open-ended comments. It also gives leaders a framework for understanding leadership best practices as well as providing tips for improving leadership effectiveness.