The Resilient Leader is a powerful one day program that brings together the latest developments in Neuroscience, Emotional Intelligence and Resilience to help leaders enhance their well-being, feel less stressed and facilitate resilience and well-being in their teams. During this program participants will improve their understanding of resiliency, explore and practice tools and techniques for developing their resiliency in the workplace, and action-plan ways to enhance their personal wellbeing and the wellbeing of their team. During the program they will be provided their Genos Emotionally Intelligent Leadership Assessment Feedback Report, a Development Tips workbook, and expert led debrief and action planning methodologies to help leaders leverage strengths and address development opportunities.
Classroom based: Full day (or two 1/2 day sessions)
- Explore the neuroscience of emotions and emotional intelligence
- Study their emotional intelligence assessment results and how to boost them
- Practice tools and techniques to build our own and others’ resilience.
- Personal resilience quiz
- Proactive strategies and techniques for:
- The science of strong emotions and techniques to help demonstrate greater levels of self-control.
The Genos Emotionally Intelligent Leadership 180o Assessment