IGNITE is an impactful EI enhancement program designed for leaders and individual contributors at all levels who wish to facilitate difficult conversations with confidence; feel less stressed and better equipped to manage high work demands; create a positive work environment for others; and be better equipped to positively influence the decisions, behaviors, and performance of work colleagues. The program is a deep-dive learning journey consisting of six modules delivered over the course of 6 to 12 months. Each of the participants takes an assessment at the beginning of the program and again at the end in order to show the positive changes achieved over the course of the program. Between each of the six modules there are learning assignments which are a review of the material covered in the modules and these are done with alternating learning peer partners. The combination of learning methodologies, learning journey structure, assessments (pre and post), the program, and the on-the-job- applications of techniques ensure participants experience enduring improvements in their emotional intelligence, leadership, well-being, and relationships.
Classroom based: Six 2 ½+ hour sessions that are delivered over the course of 6 to 12 months
- An awareness of the link between emotions, decisions, behavior, and performance and the impact they have on others
- Able to behave with a more engaging style that facilitates better employee performance
- Better able to present, communicate, and positively influence others
- Able to adapt their style to best suit the person and situation; i.e., improve their behavioral agility
- Better equipped to have difficult conversations and to lean into conflict and facilitate healthy resolutions
- Become more personally resilient and able to positively influence the way others feel
- Greater insight into personal levels of growth and how to sustain it
Each session is delivered in a 1 ½+ hour professionally, facilitated format which includes:
- Relevant pre-work,
- Cutting-edge research,
- Experiential scenarios, and
- On-the-job applications.
By combining learning methodologies with a learning-journey structure (assessments before and after the program), participants experience enduring improvements in their emotional intelligence.
Either the Genos Emotionally Intelligent Leadership 180o Assessment or the Genos Emotionally Intelligent Leadership 360o Assessment